Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plant Plant community Ecoregion Vertebrate Nature

Series Description - Meet little Tommy. He has a magic spaceship that can go anywhere he wants. It was a birthday gift to him by an alien who lives on Mars. Every holiday Tommy and his friends take secret trips to various exciting places around the universe. Do you want to know what fun they have on each trip? Just flip the pages.

Books in the Series - Secret Trip to a Jolly Jungle, Secret Trip into the Ocean, Secret Trip to a Treasure Island, and Secret Trip to Outer Space.

Amazon Link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TB1Y6W7

Also available as an eBook on Apple, Kobo, BN, Google Play, etc.

· Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 31071

Series Description - Meet little Tommy. He has a magic spaceship that can go anywhere he wants. It was a birthday gift to him by an alien who lives on Mars. Every holiday Tommy and his friends take secret trips to various exciting places around the universe. Do you want to know what fun they have on each trip? Just flip the pages.

Books in the Series - Secret Trip to a Jolly Jungle, Secret Trip into the Ocean, Secret Trip to a Treasure Island, and Secret Trip to Outer Space.

Amazon Link - Amazon.com

Also available as an eBook on Apple, Kobo, BN, Google Play, etc.

This kind of literature is good for children. I always liked reading books I had a big collection of books. Also, books about cultural identity should be in the school curriculum. Because it is from school years that children's attitudes towards children of other nationalities, races, cultural traditions are born. More information about this here edubirdie.com/blog/cultural-identity-essay. I think it will be helpful.
It's really interesting book.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts