Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my Kindle Christmas morning from my thoughtful Hubby.  I love it.  I saw mention of these boards on the Amazon discussion site.  I have been lurking for a few days and after seeing how friendly and helpful everyone was I decided to join.  But I am afraid this could be costly...I have seen all the great accessories you all have found and this could be trouble!  Oh well, I have no other vices and this one seems fun and mostly harmless !

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Molly,

Congratulations on your Christmas Kindle!  And on your first post!!!  This is a great place, and yes we do love accessories here!  AND we have book klubs!  Discussion starts Monday on Outlander, it's not too late to join, you can start reading now and be caught up by the end of the week.

Lots of good book recommendations in the Book Corner--Free, Bargain and Favorite books!

Happy Kindling!

Betsy

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome Molly! We are glad you came over from Amazon. I think you will enjoy it here, we are a friendly bunch and have fun. I have to agree with you reading is a harmless vice.

I have to admit that since being here my accessories have been Kindle covers, Kindle case, skin, Kindle purse's, coffee maker ??? and coffee... go figure. ;D

Linda

·
Registered
731 Posts
She said "mostly harmless"!  ::)  Another Hitchhiker fan?

We are always glad to answer Kindle questions. We love to discuss books and are glad you've joined. That being said; I am firmly in the "Your Kindle is not a Doll" camp. It doesn't need dressed up--spend your $ on BOOKS! (We'll recommend Lots and Lots of those :D)  (Feel free to tell us what we should be reading as well).

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, Molly. So glad to have you here. We are a fun and friendly bunch.

L

·
Registered
869 Posts
Molly,

Welcome Aboard!

Always glad to see someone join from the "dark" side  ;)

Hope to see in a book club or in another Kb thread,

Marci

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Welcome Molly

My kindle is not dressed, does not have a name, and functions as a book - so spend your money on books, although there are lots of freebies worth reading out there.

Happy Reading

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello Molly and welcome out of lurkdom! You have come to the right place... so much better than Amazon! Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for the welcome aboard. It seems like a great place.  It looks like I will be visiting here alot! 

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Congrats on your Christmas Kindle, my hubby got me one too for Christmas :)  He bought me the Tree of Life Oberon cover just because he wanted to the other day (YAY)!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome, Molly.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts