Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chyna - did you have too much fun at the wedding last night?  You aren't here posting more than me today!  :p

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
You two have been busy!! I have had company all weekend and not much time for computer OR Kindle with no name!

I am leaving for Houston this afternoon through Wednesday, so I really will get far behind. You girls don't have too much fun without me!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will miss you but will keep the light in the window for you!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am going to TRY to stay off the boards at work this week.  I like my job.  I'd like to keep it.  :D

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Holy cow Batman...how did I miss this thread??? Guess I don't need to answer it now??? hehe. I think I've caught up on my reading here...just when I think I am, there's more to read :p

Thanks for asking Kirstin...btw...where has Roving Soul been?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chynared21 said:
Holy cow Batman...how did I miss this thread??? Guess I don't need to answer it now??? hehe. I think I've caught up on my reading here...just when I think I am, there's more to read :p

Thanks for asking Kirstin...btw...where has Roving Soul been?
ha ha ha I wondered if you saw it.

Roving Soul...... where art thou??

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kirstin said:
ha ha ha I wondered if you saw it.

Roving Soul...... where art thou??
LOL, I think I missed it because I'm "forever" logged on here and if I don't finish reading all the posts and shut down for the night...I think some of them slip through.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chynared21 said:
LOL, I think I missed it because I'm "forever" logged on here and if I don't finish reading all the posts and shut down for the night...I think some of them slip through.
I know I miss a lot b/c I actually have to pretend to work sometimes :p

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
chynared21 said:
I'm rather impressed that you multi-task so well while working ;)
Don't tell my boss!!!! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts