Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be spending my Kindle message board time here, exclusively. I'm sure that everyone is thrilled  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
223 Posts
Haven't spent too much time online this week--I've just been too busy.  But when I've peeked over at the Amazon K board, it doesn't hold very much interest anymore.  This board is waaaaay more fun!  ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
364 Posts
Eclectic Reader said:
Haven't spent too much time online this week--I've just been too busy. But when I've peeked over at the Amazon K board, it doesn't hold very much interest anymore. This board is waaaaay more fun! ;D
U got that right. I don't post there any more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,456 Posts
Teninx said:
I'll be spending my Kindle message board time here, exclusively. I'm sure that everyone is thrilled ;D
It is great to have you here. We would not be the same without you.

And I mean that in a good way. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
I am still answering in the FAQ thread, of course. And I try to answer questions that I haven't answered 9 million times. I've sworn off textbooks, that's for sure! LOL. But I am noticing a big slowdown in posting activity over there, overall.

I don't think Amazon ever intended it to be a community. It was a users' group and I think primarily designed for quick Q&A. This is a much better place for all of us to be for our indepth and weighty discussions.  :D

L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,791 Posts
Leslie said:
for our indepth and weighty discussions. :D
Hey, watch what you say about our weight... :mad:

:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Well, Teninx... after today's drama on the Amazon Boards, I have said Adios to them as well. Too asinine over there for me! This is a much better place to be.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
Angela said:
Well, Teninx... after today's drama on the Amazon Boards, I have said Adios to them as well. Too asinine over there for me! This is a much better place to be.
Yes, I have to say, I was a little hurt to be called a spammer! Sigh...

L
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,581 Posts
Leslie said:
I don't think Amazon ever intended it to be a community. It was a users' group and I think primarily designed for quick Q&A. This is a much better place for all of us to be for our indepth and weighty discussions. :D

L
LOL, I didn't even know there was a forum of some sort other than the FAQ thread ;-p And...I'm learning so many new "computer" thingys :)))
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,280 Posts
chynared21 said:
LOL, I didn't even know there was a forum of some sort other than the FAQ thread ;-p And...I'm learning so many new "computer" thingys :)))
We'll turn you into a pro in no time!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
Leslie said:
...This is a much better place for all of us to be for our indepth and weighty discussions. :D

L
We have weighty discussions? Where? ;D

Betsy
 
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Top