Kindle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Kathy said:
This author died last year and I love all of her books. I'm replacing the paperbacks I have and putting them on my Kindle.

Kathy, I've done the same thing with my favorites of her books, in fact the same three you listed. To me they are classic romance books.

gail

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
NogDog said:
Is it just me, or is this one showing up as "not yet available"?

I really hate that. There's no way to get notified of when the item is available, and there's no timetable for availability. Roger Ebert's The Great Movies II has been in "not yet available" hell for months now, and my repeated e-mails to Amazon have been ignored.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
I'm getting the same on "Dune" as you are, CS. I got all excited when I saw it listed above, as my first thought was 'but I thought Dune wasn't available yet?' based on comments I'd previously read....one of those, I think, that was maybe available for awhile and then got yanked?

·
Registered
4,076 Posts

The last one is The Crimson Fairy Book since the cover doesn't make it obvious. It's a collection of lesser known fairy tales edited by Andrew Lang who also has a pink, blue, grey and green version all with different stories and available as free editions.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
ladyvolz said:
the Little House series are available at mobileread.com in the mobipocket format
They are in the public domain in Canada. They are not in the US. I guess it's between you and your priest if you want to get them illegally.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.