Kindle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to flop on my bed to read and saw that one of the cats had left a large pile of hair and half digested food on the bed.  I wasn't paying attention since I was also talking to my husband when I stripped the sheets off the bed.  I went downstairs and dropped the sheets in front of the washing machine and heard a loud thud.

Yep my kindle came very close to being tossed in the washing machine.  I doubt either the water or the Clorox 2 would have treated it kindly.  My husband said "you have found a way to blame it on me."

Lara Amber

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
You are right that was a close one. I guess that never washing the sheets again is out though, Huh?

·
Registered
126 Posts
That was freaking! Its good that your Kindle got out of the sheets to make that thud! Or else you'll really get mad with your bf and blame him. If it have been caught in the sheets, it will only be too late that you'll see your Kindle have been washed sparkling clean!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Of course it was your husband's fault... isn't that one of the reasons that you married him?  8)  I know that the main reason my husband married me was because I can read instructions and he can't...... :D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Geemont said:
Worse then that: you could have left the Kindle on the bed before the cat barfed... on the Kindle.
That's what I was afraid this story was going to be! Ew!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts