Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Wunderkind said:
I picked up a Mighty Brite today for my K2 and Amazon cover (my previous book light did not attach well to the cover). Based on other reviews I had seen on KB that seemed to be the best light. I love it already! It is super-bright and it has two light settings. Both settings do a great job at illuminating the whole screen. I hope you love it too!
My Mighty Brite lights came in from Amazon today, and they need batteries! Ugh - I didn't realize that so I can't try them out until I buy batteries. Good to know you love yours though! :)

· Registered
1,104 Posts
Octochick said:
I just got my Cole Haan Cover, I got the "tan" which is more of a Carmel brown, it is beautiful! The inside is soft like butter.
The strap does cover the on/off switch but I will just leave it off while I am using my K. It is still secure. Also, to fold back you kind of have to "mold it" I am sure it will be easier over time.
I was thinking of returning it when I got my Oberon, but I do not know if I can do that. I can't cancel the Oberon either because it is a special order and I really want it. I am going to sacrifice something else, I know broccoli, no more broccoli till further notice!
I will add some pics when the sun comes back out, hopefully tomorrow.
LOL! Darn, isn't it terrible when you have to do without broccoli for awhile?!

Can't wait to see your pics!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.