Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this email for a Cole Haan sale on Amazon:

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As a Kindle owner, we thought you would like to know that for a limited time you can save on select, premium Cole Haan leather covers. From sophisticated black to chic purple patent, you can protect your Kindle while displaying your style.

Save on Cole Haan Kindle Covers

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Hmmm, I just looked and didn't find any on sale.
Did you get  a code?
deb

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I absolutely love my red woven leather cole haan for my K2.  Well, everything except the hinge system.  That thing makes me ultra nervous. I think it's the Amazon hinge system, but not sure since I don't have an Amazon cover.  But I am very nervous about picking it up the wrong way.  Plus I like to read one handed with my k2 and stick my pointer finger in between K and cover and I don't think that is such a good idea with this hinge system.  But it sure IS a beauty.
Paula

·
Registered
622 Posts
It's just selected covers that are on sale.  A couple of weeks ago the black pebble grain was on sale, but last week it was back up to regular price.  This week, the saddle pebble grain (which I already have) is on sale (but it wasn't on sale a couple of weeks ago).

It looks like there are 4 selected covers on sale (incuding the purple one).  Search by "cole haan kindle" (all departments) and they'll all come up.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drenee said:
Hmmm, I just looked and didn't find any on sale.
Did you get a code?
deb
I guess they should have highlighted the word "select", huh? I guess by now you can see from the other posts that they are to be found, but only select covers.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I didnt get anything on Cole Haan either

·
Registered
455 Posts
Cobbie said:
<whining> How do you get these emails? I never get them. :(
In your Amazon account settings is where your email preferences are. ;)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cobbie said:
<whining> How do you get these emails? I never get them. :(
I think I've looked at them plenty of times and I must be tracked.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
I just got the e-mail today - wish I could justify a third cover - I do so love the purple woven one....

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I'm telling you; go for it.  You won't regret it.  I haven't taken the red one off since i got it.  And I got a new cover since then, LOL.
Well, new to me.
Paula ny

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Jasonmh said:
Has anyone tried one of the Cole Haan sleeves? I like sleeves, but I don't want to buy without being able to see what they look like. It seems strange to me that they have no images or reviews on the sleeves at all:

http://www.amazon.com/Cole-Haan-Peek-A82858-Sleeve/dp/B002LE8CEY/ref=wl_it_dp_o?ie=UTF8&coliid=I386RSEJDVCZ4N&tag=kbpst-20&colid=LEVN2AXDQRTQ
Judging from the size I don't think it's for a Kindle. Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.9 x 0.6 inches sounds more like a cell phone sleeve.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Meemo said:
Judging from the size I don't think it's for a Kindle. Product Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.9 x 0.6 inches sounds more like a cell phone sleeve.
That is true. They used to be listed in the Kindle section as a kindle sleeve, it may have been mis-categorized by Amazon.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
hoepfully they have fixed it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts