Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The color bar at the top right is so neat. Since I spend so much time on these boards, now I can change the look from time to time. I really like the 4th choice. I guess it is called teal blue.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
It is fun, although I find I tend to drift back to the original, traditional blue.

L

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I'm an Olive Green kind of Gurl, my pick is the 6th one from the left.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Ooohhhh, I just used the 5th color from the right between orange and red and it is a very pleasing on the eye, mauve/lite plum, sort of color. I now have 2 faves.

·
Registered
273 Posts
3rd one from readers left for me.  A silver blue.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I use the brown...the color my Amazon box will be when my Kindle arrives...in any minute!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Kimblee said:
I use the brown...the color my Amazon box will be when my Kindle arrives...in any minute!
Let us know when you get your Kindle Kimblee!

As for the color, now that I look at it, it just might be brown instead of the mauve/lite plum I thought it was.

·
Registered
788 Posts
I like darker colors, so all the default colors are a bit bright for me, I'd love black or a good dark red rather than that cheerful cherry/watermelon red we have.

Currently I'm using the olive green though.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Had no clue; blue is what comes up for me and that's fine.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
although purple is my favorite color, the purple choices here are a bit too bright... I went with the one all the way to the right.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Debbie said:
Ohh, I didn't know about the color bar. That is so cool.
Me either. Now I feel really dumb!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts