Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So how do you compare E-Reader's [kindles in particular] and standard books for bathroom reading? Ever had any issues? Funny Stories? "Oops" moments? Share them here! :D

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
bosslady said:
The only difference now is that there is a layer of dust on the books...

Oooooh, nice. My shelf is in front of me and I've only got six books there. That's because I'm too lazy to take them out and put them on my already overcrowded shelves.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I consider that after my wife is long asleep, the bathroom is a nice leisurely reading room. Did it all the time (although didn't leave the book in the bathroom), and do it all the time now with my K1.

Steve

·
Registered
493 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
So how do you compare E-Reader's [kindles in particular] and standard books for bathroom reading?
um, ya can't tear a page out of a kindle when ya run outta TP?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I usually am not a sanitation fanatic, but I haven't been able to get out of my mind a study done about 10 years ago on office candy dishes. Almost 60% of the samples had detectable levels of urine.

I stopped taking non-disposable items into the bathroom after reading that.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
No one else has mentioned this, but my legs go to sleep if I sit on the toilet too long. Anyone else? As a result of this, I am also an in and out do my business kind of gal.

L

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I'm genetically pre-disposed to reading in the bathroom.  When I visit my father in the summer, we have to schedule bathroom time.  He only has one. 

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Just Wondering said:
I usually am not a sanitation fanatic, but I haven't been able to get out of my mind a study done about 10 years ago on office candy dishes. Almost 60% of the samples had detectable levels of urine.

I stopped taking non-disposable items into the bathroom after reading that.
I'm not a bathroom reader either. And to the above ^^, ewww! Thats why when I got a bakery in the mall, and they have a dish of samples of banana bread, brownies, candies .... I never go for them. When people eat them..I'm like :-X :-X haha

1 - 20 of 43 Posts