Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
Whats the best way of transferring comic on the kindle? I have the whole collection of Peanuts, which I converted using Calibre and then transferred to the kindle. But its not proper, the images are stretched and not easy to read... Is there a better way?

Thank you.

· Super Moderator
74,510 Posts
If you're talking K1, you could probably transfer them as screensavers. . .is that what you were wanting?  But I don't think you can do that with K2. 

On either one, when there are 'pictures' in a book, there's a zoom function that allows for a full screen shot, so they may not look right as you're paging through but maybe the zoom will allow each one to display properly.

Others may have other thoughts. . . . .

Ann

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I m using K1...But I have the comics in the .cbr format. I converted this to the MOBI format using Calibre... But the pages are stretched and not easy to read on the kindle... Is there a better software to convert these formats?

Thank you.

· Registered
14 Posts
unrequited said:
Hmm, I couldn't get Mangle to read any .cbr files. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I tried to use Calibre to convert a .cbr file to Mobi, and it worked fine, and sent the comic to my K2 just fine. Sadly, the images were simple too small and hard to read. There are a few settings in Calibre when converting from .cbrs, but I couldn't get one that worked right to make the comics readable.

Anyone else working on this?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.