Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
MobileReference version is only 99 cents.

The Works of Thomas Paine for $3.19

Personally when it comes to "out of copyright" works I'd prefer to get the free version from Gutenberg or some other free version or go with a known "publisher" such as MobileReference were I know there is a good chance the formating will be decent.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The formatting was great.  I actually stay away from Gutenberg for just that reason, the free formatting.  I haven't tried any mobilereference books but I will consider them in the future.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
imon32red said:
The formatting was great. I actually stay away from Gutenberg for just that reason, the free formatting. I haven't tried any mobilereference books but I will consider them in the future.
I've been pleased with the mobilereference books I've gotten and I've gotten quite a few of them, especially the omnibus editions. There is just so many of the free/low priced versions available, even on Amazon, once I find a publisher that puts some effort into the formating I tend to stick with them, because in reality this is what you are paying for on the out of copyright material.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts