Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone tell me if there is any difference between the padding or thickness of the Kindle 2 cover vs the
Journal cover? I would like to get an Oberon cover to protect my Kindle 2. I like that there are more color selections with the journals. I do have an Amazon cover on mine, and am aware that this will fit inside the Journal cover.
I want to be comfortable reading , and also wonder if the 2 covers together would make it feel too bulky?
Can the Oberon Kindle2 cover be folded back to read without damaging it?
  Kdawna

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
The K2 oberon cover folds back very nicely, flat, and without any damage whatsoever to the cover (not even lines in the leather where it folds!). And I have the Forest in Fern cover, so it's tooled all over and with the light color you can see all details (so you would see any marks left by folding it). It is a real pleasure to have in hands, both size and weight wise, holds the K2 secure and snug and the leather is buttery soft! It took me while (and a number of trials and spent $$ on various other covers) before I caved in and got my Oberon, and now there is no looking back ;)! Whatever you decide, enjoy your Oberon :)!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts