Hello I currently own the K1, I'm having some difficulty deciding if I should switch to the K3, with the wifi version being only $114. It seems like a nice deal/upgrade, but I need some conformation. Anyone suggest or not suggest the switch? First, of course, I need to find a buyer for my K1. ^.^ Thank you!