Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like fiction ebooks to have a Table of Contents.  It's useful if you loose your place in the book... for example, recently I was reading on a plane, and got up to stretch my legs... I closed the cover on my Kindle, but forgot to put it in sleep mode.  In the process of closing the cover and putting it in my bag, a bunch of buttons got pressed - when I returned, the Kindle was on a totally different book!  Luckily the book I was reading had a TOC and I remembered what chapter I was on so it was easy for me to find my place again.  And like history_lover, I also often use the TOC to see where a book ends (since books often have extra stuff at the end)... sometimes I want to know exactly how close I am to the end of the book.  And I really like the dots on the progress bar that Ann mentioned.  I prefer to read books that have the dots on the progress bar - I like to know where I am within a chapter/section of a book.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.