Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has your content manager changed? My Amazon only link thing is grayed out now. Someone on the Amazon message board asked about getting books from Amazon back to Kindle from the Kindle itself and I went to check mine out to try to explain it and I can't do it either. I could before. I restarted the Kindle to see if that worked but it didn't. Is it just me or did they change it?

Melissa

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
meljackson said:
Has your content manager changed? My Amazon only link thing is grayed out now. Someone on the Amazon message board asked about getting books from Amazon back to Kindle from the Kindle itself and I went to check mine out to try to explain it and I can't do it either. I could before. I restarted the Kindle to see if that worked but it didn't. Is it just me or did they change it?

Melissa
Make sure the Whispernet is on.

Make sure your Kindle has a good charge.

If you are still having problems, try an Alt-Shift-R reset and see if that helps.

L

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Just checked mine, nothing is grayed out in the Content Manager.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Leslie, the reset worked :) The whispernet was turned on but wasn't working and I didn't know it. After the reset I got several books I forgot I bought, and I just bought them today lol.

Melissa

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
meljackson said:
Thanks Leslie, the reset worked :) The whispernet was turned on but wasn't working and I didn't know it. After the reset I got several books I forgot I bought, and I just bought them today lol.

Melissa
Alt-Shift-R is your friend....

Glad everything worked out, Melissa!

L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts