Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my Kindle 2.  How do I access Content Manager in order to remove a downloaded item?  When I highlight the item in question and hit the backspace key, a search window appears, with no option to delete the item.  When I hit the menu button, I don't see Content Manager anywhere.  Thanks.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
you click on it then move the joystick to the right, a menu pops up with the option to delete...

·
Registered
657 Posts
mwei said:
I just received my Kindle 2. How do I access Content Manager in order to remove a downloaded item? When I highlight the item in question and hit the backspace key, a search window appears, with no option to delete the item. When I hit the menu button, I don't see Content Manager anywhere. Thanks.
But you cannot delete a book from amazon's content manager only on your kindle.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Actually, K2 doesn't have a content manager. When you go to the item you want to delete, push the joystick to the left and it will ask you if you want to remove from device. When you click it, it will then delete it from your home screen and then you'll find it in your archived list. If you want to move it back to your kindle, go into archived and open it. It will automatically move it to your kindle for you. No need to move it first.

Much easier than having to deal with both a home screen and a content manager in my opinion.

Hope that helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts