Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's probably a thread around here somewhere, but I can't find it just now.

Is there something I can push so that only the books in my Kindle memory show on the home page?  I'd love to not have to scroll through pages of stuff that's been moved to the SD card to find the one thing I'm looking for.  Any suggestions? 

Understand, I don't want to delete the books, I just don't want to see them unless I'm looking for them.  And since they've been moved to the SD card, I'll know where to look.

Does that make any sense?  Or have I started babbling incoherently?  it's hard to tell.

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
I thought you could choose to display your memory card or your Kindle in the show and sort area. Maybe I am thinking of the content manager.

·
Registered
731 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Is there something I can push so that only the books in my Kindle memory show on the home page? I'd love to not have to scroll through pages of stuff that's been moved to the SD card to find the one thing I'm looking for. Any suggestions?
You can always create a new folder on your SD card and move books there. Your Kindle won't see them (Don't name it documents or books or whatever the default is!) but you'll only be able to manipulate them via USB.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bugger.  I was afraid of that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts