Kindle Forum banner

Conventions

730 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Madeline2015 
#1 ·
I figured I'd post this one more time.
As some may know I sell and sign books at various conventions around the country through an organization called The Bards Towers. It's a mobile celebrity appearance bookstore. They are in need of indie talent to fill out the roster. It's an excellent opportunity to meet new fans, get to know talented authors, and have fun. It costs nothing to sign up. If selected for a show, the owner will contact you and discuss travel, lodging, and inventory details. You will NEVER be asked to give The Bards Tower money. This is a legitimate business with a stellar reputation started by Kevin J. Anderson and then sold to Alexi Vandenberg. Follow the link to sign up. Bard's Tower Talent Pool-Bardstower

#2 ·
I figured I'd post this one more time.
As some may know I sell and sign books at various conventions around the country through an organization called The Bards Towers. It's a mobile celebrity appearance bookstore. They are in need of indie talent to fill out the roster. It's an excellent opportunity to meet new fans, get to know talented authors, and have fun. It costs nothing to sign up. If selected for a show, the owner will contact you and discuss travel, lodging, and inventory details. You will NEVER be asked to give The Bards Tower money. This is a legitimate business with a stellar reputation started by Kevin J. Anderson and then sold to Alexi Vandenberg. Follow the link to sign up. Bard's Tower Talent Pool-Bardstower
Thanks. I'll check it out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.