Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an ebook that is on my pc.  it is part of my ereader win pro 3.0.3 and that is part of a palm digital media file under my documents file.  Is there any way to convert the ebook to a file that can be read on my kindle?  I know how to convert the adobe, htlm,lit. and text files.  But I don't know if this file is convertable. when you look up the books property it reads the file is a pdb file and is suppose to use a ms reader to open it , but only the win pro ereader can open and read it.  Is there a way to convert this ebook?

Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
you can use abc palm converter or my converter (in my sig) to do this, only down side of the conversion with either app is sometimes it creates funny book title metadata.

http://www.processtext.com/abcpalm.html

of course this all stands on the pretext that the file is not secured or has DRM protection

·
Registered
37 Posts
i am almost positive I have a plucker converter around here somewhere if it is non DRM PDB that is easy to convert just the metadata gets screwed up

if anyone wants to send me a plucker or isilo or pdb files to try and get working I will support them in my converter. Like I said above non drm pdb already works with my converter but i need to add mobi2mobi support to force the metadata by i digress

send me stuff and I will do my best

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.