Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea how many of you seen this, but it's a cool little promo for the show. My link has me and a random assortment of my friends from Facebook popping up throughout the video. I think it's pretty cool!

http://itsh.bo/kSdqaV

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just noticed it has the option to add any of your friends that you want to. Nice!

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aww, no one thought this was cool? Guess I'm alone in this one. Here I thought it was a cool promotion tool. I used it and picked a bunch of my fans that were following me on Facebook, and put them into it. Haven't heard anything back yet, but since many of them are into True Blood I'm hoping they get a kick out of it.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RonnellDPorter said:
I'm miffed that they pushed it back to the 26th :mad: - otherwise I'd just have to wait a few more days.
I wish they would just get the thing out. Feels like forever since the last time I saw an episode.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GreenThumb said:
Thanks for posting this! I just made my own, and laughed myself silly. Can't wait to show the "stars" of my video....
I bet they will enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I'm guessing the pushed it back cause the dvd of season 3 was delayed... it only just came out and the more people that view, the more may sign up for HBO to watch Season 4. I finished 3 yesterday and now I'm considering getting HBO... so I can watch it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts