Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I like to correct my text in kindle. There are unfortunately intendations in the published ebook, which I can not see in the kindle create. How to correct this in kindle create? If the answer is, do it first in Word, then please maybe u can help to explain how to format a new line correctly? 1x enter?  And how to format the empty line between to paragraphs. I did 2x enter, this seems to be wrong. Thank u

·
Registered
137 Posts
All the current word processors have global formatting options. In Word, select the entire work.
From the home tab, click on the teeny tiny arrow in the bottom of the Paragraph section of the toolbar. This will open a window for indents and spacing. My settings are: Alignment, Left; Outline, Body Text; Inside, 0; Outside, 0; Before, 0; After, 7.2pt (You might want something different.) Special, First; By .1” (You might want something different.) Line spacing, Single.
Other word processors have similar options but finding them may be different. After you have reformatted the text, perform a global search, and destroy on all double manual line breaks and all tabs. Chapter breaks should be demarked with manual page breaks and not multiple “enter” entries. Do not use tabs to center. Use the center option on the toolbar.

Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts