Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 7 English books in Kindle and copies of the same in a number of different languages. Colour Corrections were made to 2 two covers of 2 of the English books and although they've been uploaded , the corrected copies are not showing to these 2 books- only the incorrect versions are showing. We can't work out what the problem is. There has to be a logical reason why there are books displayed correctly in German and Spanish but the discoloration of the English covers are still there despite being changed? Anyone able to help please?

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
My createspace book suddenly reverted to a previous cover design. And my ebooks while listed on their pages in their new categories don't actually appear in those categories when you search from the kindle page.

Couple that with some other weird glitches peepsnare reporting and it sounds like Amazon is having some computer problems this week...

·
Registered
440 Posts
Folks, contact support. I had a problem where my new cover showed up in the "Look Inside" but not the sales page. An email to support fixed it.

·
Registered
7,615 Posts
How long has it been since you uploaded the changes? It takes a while before stuff filters through Amazon -- I've read of it being days sometimes. And there have been lots of glitches lately.

If it's been more than 48 hours, I'd contact support and see what's going on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts