Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
this is a book of pure humor, and a rush book hoping to get some attention around Fathers Day (3 essays on child/parenting issues).

It is absurdist, political, pop culture, social satire and humor starting with a parody-riposte, and though it is on and I hope people leave reviews based on the content, I would like to improve the cover (self-made, obviously) and the description.

DESCRIPTION:

• What if a child, asked to go the f**k to sleep by its father, could respond in adult language?
• Imagine a band of 5000 yogis flown in from India specifically to balance India's budget deficit by spilling coffee on their laps at 5,000 McDonald's restaurants . . .
• And a Nuclear Weapons fire sale to help balance America's deficit?
• What does the arrival of children do to a married couple's sex life?

This 25,000-word book of humorous essays and of political, social, and intercultural satire is the work of Richard Crasta, whose novel "The Revised Kama Sutra" was described as "very funny" by Kurt Vonnegut. It is not a book for children, but for adults who love absurd and satirical humor and wordplay.

Please offer your suggestion on the above and on the cover:

I am looking for a better tiger, but as the book is a play on the buzz-creating book "I Will Not Go the F*** to Sleep", a tiger of some sort would possibly be appropriate.

Thank you,
Richard

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I edited the post by adding the description, hoping to get comments on both, possibly.

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts