Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,045 Posts
I know that computer-generated covers got a bad reputation in the romance genre a few years ago, when Ellora's Cave was using Poser covers almost exclusively.  They looked atrocious.  I would guess that computer design has come a long way since then, however.

ETA: I must have posted on the wrong thread, as I thought I was responding to something someone else wrote here, but that post is clearly not here.  Ergo, wrong thread.  My apologies.  Carry on, and good luck with your cover design services. :)

· Registered
5,045 Posts
Tara, I read opuscroakus' post, and I'm pretty sure she wasn't mistaking you for someone else-- she was just referring to what someone else had said on the topic.  Unfortunately, the post has been removed, so that's impossible to confirm, but that was my strong impression.

I'm glad I didn't have the wrong thread, anyway. :)

· Registered
5,045 Posts
I thought she said the person she was referring to-- not you-- hadn't posted their design credentials.

In any event, it's been deleted, so there's no point in debating it, I suppose *shrugs*.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.