Kindle Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
856 Posts
Ryne Billings said:
I believe that there was a misunderstanding. I read the post, and she wasn't saying anything to discredit you or insult you. She words in CGI too. She was saying to beware of another poster who bashed CGI in another thread.

It was just a misunderstanding.
Exactly. Thank-you for understanding and being able to comprehend a simple message.

· Registered
856 Posts
Tara Shuler said:
The PM I sent you was a very polite request for clarification.

All you had to do was tell me that. You certainly didn't have to resort to telling me I had a "head injury" or telling me I needed to "take medication".
Yeah, we'll disagree about that being "polite." It was accusatory from the word go. You didn't ASK for anything, you DEMANDED to know if there was anything I wanted to talk to you about, and then you got surprised when I became angry over it. Der.

I'm sorry you misunderstood the message and then decided to make it all about you. It wasn't. End of.

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
opuscroakus said:
Yeah, we'll disagree about that being "polite." It was accusatory from the word go. You didn't ASK for anything, you DEMANDED to know if there was anything I wanted to talk to you about, and then you got surprised when I became angry over it. Der.

I'm sorry you misunderstood the message and then decided to make it all about you. It wasn't. End of.
I apologize if I misread your original post, and I'm sorry if you felt my PM to you was accusatory. It was not meant to be. It was a simple request for clarification, and nothing more.

· Registered
856 Posts
Tara Shuler said:
I apologize if I misread your original post, and I'm sorry if you felt my PM to you was accusatory. It was not meant to be. It was a simple request for clarification, and nothing more.
I just didn't see how asking why I decided to ATTACK you and then WARN others about you can be viewed by anyone as innocuous. That's very different than, "Did I misread this? Were you talking about me? Can you clarify please, because the way I'm reading it might be wrong."

I get attacked enough around here without being blamed for crap I didn't do.

But I accept your apology. :)

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
opuscroakus said:
I just didn't see how asking why I decided to ATTACK you and then WARN others about you can be viewed by anyone as innocuous. That's very different than, "Did I misread this? Were you talking about me? Can you clarify please, because the way I'm reading it might be wrong."

I get attacked enough around here without being blamed for crap I didn't do.

But I accept your apology. :)
Thank you. :)

For what it's worth, my apology was entirely sincere.

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
OK.  Apology has been made and accepted.  We can all sing Kumbaya. Let's move on.

Strong emotions on KindleBoards are fine, but posting and PMing are acts of will, not involuntary responses.  Let's everyone try to ensure that the tone of their posts and PMs is appropriate and that the intent is clear.

Carry on.

Betsy
KB Moderator

· Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'd like to extend a special offer to get things going.

The next 5 people who contact me through PM here or through the contact form on my site will get Kindle cover design for only $25.

That's a 50% discount off my regular price of $50! Be quick. :)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.