Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is very simple, but I think it's pretty good. Don't get me wrong I designed it myself, I'm waiting for feedback from some artists to see what they think I should add.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Maybe it's because I'm on a laptop (smaller screen), but I have difficulty reading the text. There's plenty of room, so I'd suggest bigger type. You can see from the covers in my signature that I believe big type people can read in the thumbnail pictures is important.
Just my opinion. Good luck with your book!

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Joe, if you’re going for clean and simple it looks fine. But if I were you I would seriously consider adding some graphics or color of some kind, as well as making a bolder statement with your title. Anything you can do to make your cover have some curb appeal will definitely help you in the long run.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Eh, plain. Very plain. And the text is too fancy for me... especially with the smaller size in the post.

What kind of book is it?

-jb 8)

·
Registered
128 Posts
It needs at least something visual IMHO, plus I had to squint. Without a compelling picture I wouldn't bother clicking to enlarge to even read what the title says. Sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts