Kindle Forum banner
101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Hi authors :)

How are you faring?

Bookings are available from 15th April for both proofreads and developmental edits. I've also UPDATED my Services page with more info and I now do Reader Reports!! So if you need professional feedback on your novel without going into anything big such as structural-developmental edits, that might be an option for you. Link here: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/services

Always happy to answer any questions you have or talk through what you need -- [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 ·
Hi,

Hope everyone's doing well. I have a free space for any edit job or proofread from *today* 17th April. I have 2 spaces available from next week for both! My calendar is updated regularly, but if you know the dates you want, just email me and I'd be happy to see what I can do for you.

https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact

As always, love to discuss your projects! [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #103 ·
Hi authors!

Can't believe it's May already -- I have spaces available for both proofreads or development edits / reader reports all month. My calendar is updated with jobs booked so far, but as always if there's any dates you'd like but not sure of my availability, let me know! I'd be happy to fit you in.

[email protected]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi Jade! What openings (if any) do you have for May? I am working on a 50K (ish) book and will be needing an editor.
Thanks in advance,
MJ

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
Mjcaan said:
Hi Jade! What openings (if any) do you have for May? I am working on a 50K (ish) book and will be needing an editor.
Thanks in advance,
MJ
Hi MJ!

Apologies, I didn't see this reply before your email - I've responded now! :)

thanks
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #106 ·
Hi authors!

May is booking up and I already have a few reservations for June. It's worth sending me a quick email if you're interested in having a proofread or edit as not all the jobs will be shown on calendar (the app has limits on events booked in).

Right now, dates from the week of 18th May are open. Let me know if you have any questions!

[email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Hi all!

Current spots available: one space from week beginning 25th May, one space from 1st June, one from 8th June. There are some dates into June that are still free to reserve.

As always,  please get in touch if you need to discuss your deadlines/schedule for a project :)

[email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #108 ·
Hi authors!

June update:: I have a little space from the 5th June, but more space for projects from the 15th June onwards. I'm also taking reservations for July, if you know you'll need someone then!

[email protected] for more info, or message me here :) thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,969 Posts
Thumbs up. Jade helped me out at short notice with both an edit and then a proofread. It's worth getting the 'clean copy' of the proofread too, saved me no end of time  :)

Thanks and recommended.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
Evenstar said:
Thumbs up. Jade helped me out at short notice with both an edit and then a proofread. It's worth getting the 'clean copy' of the proofread too, saved me no end of time :)

Thanks and recommended.
Thanks so much!! It was a pleasure to work with you :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #111 ·
Hi authors!

I hope you're all staying safe. I'm currently taking bookings for next week (from 11th June, more specifically) but I still have some space in the rest of the month as well for your projects.

A reminder, I do Fast Track services, so if you need a quick turnaround let me know and I'll do what I can to accommodate you!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
Hi authors!

Just a note that I am *temporarily* not taking on any new clients for developmental edits--I am still taking on new clients for proofreads, copyedits, and reader reports! My schedule is flexible from now until the end of the month so please do get in touch, and feel free to ask any questions about my services or discuss any specifics as to what you require.

A reminder, I do Fast Track services, so if you need a quick turnaround let me know and I'll do what I can to accommodate you!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Hi authors!

Just to let you know most of July (until Sat 25th) is booked--and even then I have very few spaces--so I would highly recommend getting your dates in for the end of July and into August now!

I'm still *temporarily* not doing dev edits, this service will likely resume in August, and booked proofreads or copyedits remain a priority.

For more info you can contact me, [email protected], or visit my website.

Thanks and take care!
Jade

·
Registered
574 Posts
Jade just finished a proof read of the second book in my latest series, having done one for the first book last year, and she's been a pleasure to work with both times. Professional, responsive, and good at relatively short notice stuff for disorganised people like me. Thanks Jade!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #115 ·
ShaneCarrow said:
Jade just finished a proof read of the second book in my latest series, having done one for the first book last year, and she's been a pleasure to work with both times. Professional, responsive, and good at relatively short notice stuff for disorganised people like me. Thanks Jade!
Wonderful to work with you again! Thank you!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
Hi authors!

July is fully booked, bar some squeezing room for smaller projects. I'm taking on projects for August, though, feel free to get in touch!

For more info you can contact me, [email protected], or visit my website.

Thanks and take care!
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #117 ·
Hello hello authors!

Just to let you know I'm still taking on bookings for **August**--the rest of July is booked up, but next month has availability :)

PM or email [email protected], or visit my website to discuss your needs!

Thanks and happy writing!
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #118 ·
Hi authors!

I'm almost ready for more of your books! Please get in touch with me if you need proofreading or copyediting in August so I can book you in.

My website has all my availability, but please get in touch and I'll see what we can arrange!

[email protected]

Happy writing! :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
Hello authors :)

Hope you're all doing well (or as well as can be right now). There are still some spaces available for proofread and copyedits this month, particularly:

7th - 14th August
17th - 26th August

If you can't see a date here or on my site's calendar that suits you, just let me know and I can see what I can do :)

email [email protected]

Thanks and take care!
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Hi authors!

Hope you're keeping well. General update:

17th - 31st August has availability for 1 or 2 projects, and I'm now taking bookings for SEPTEMBER. Be sure to get in touch now if you'd like to reserve a spot, either for this month or next.

As always, I'd love to discuss your projects and answer any questions: [email protected]

Thanks and take care!
Jade

101 - 120 of 153 Posts