Kindle Forum banner
121 - 140 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Hi authors!

I'm now booking for September! This last week of August remains full, but I'd love to hear from you if you know you'll need either a copyedit or proofread in the next 4 weeks.

(or further--I've already had a booking for late November, thank you!)

As always, I'd love to discuss your projects and answer any questions: [email protected]

Thanks and take care!
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Hello hello, authors!

Proofreads and copyedits are available to book from 11th September, shorter or smaller projects *may* get squeezed in prior but probably best from 11th to ensure space is available.

As always, I'd love to discuss your projects and answer any questions: [email protected]

Thanks and take care!
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Hi authors!!

Hope you're all keeping safe. I have some space from the 19th free, and more from the week of the 28th, but September is starting to fill up now so please do get in touch.

I am booking for October also, so if you know you'll need a proofread or copyedit around that time, let me know!

You can reach me as always [email protected] or through the contact form on my website if you have any questions.

Thanks and take care!
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Hi authors!

Bookings are available from 22nd/23rd September for copyedits and proofreads, and I'm taking bookings for October right now!

Please see my onsite calendar for details or email me. Happy to chat to you about your project and whatever you may need - [email protected]

Best,
Jade

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
Hi authors!

Spaces are now available until the end of this month, plus some spots free in October (the middle is looking popular so do get in touch asap if you'll need me from 14th Oct onwards)

As always, happy to discuss what you need! [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
Hello authors :)

For October, I'm temporarily taking on developmental edits! So please get in touch ASAP if you require one, as there are LIMITED spaces available for those, 2-3 maximum for the month.

Proofreads and copyedits are still welcomed, of course, I'd love to talk about your project and what you may require!

Email [email protected] and I'll see what I can do for you :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Would just like to give a quick positive review of Jade's services. I hired Jade for a proofread and copy edit of my manuscript. Jade was easy to communicate with throughout the whole process, delivered on the agreed time with no issues and I'm pleased with the service delivered. Thanks Jade!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #128 ·
Shawn86 said:
Would just like to give a quick positive review of Jade's services. I hired Jade for a proofread and copy edit of my manuscript. Jade was easy to communicate with throughout the whole process, delivered on the agreed time with no issues and I'm pleased with the service delivered. Thanks Jade!
Thank you so much, Shawn! Was a pleasure working with you :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just wanted to pop in and thank Jade for a wonderful job proofreading my latest novel. My regular proofreader was having somewhat of a life crisis, and I'll admit I was a bit desperate to find a last minute replacement.

Jade managed to work my novel into her schedule and did a great job catching those pesky typos and other things that my editing missed.

Thank you, Jade!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
BelindaWhite said:
Just wanted to pop in and thank Jade for a wonderful job proofreading my latest novel. My regular proofreader was having somewhat of a life crisis, and I'll admit I was a bit desperate to find a last minute replacement.

Jade managed to work my novel into her schedule and did a great job catching those pesky typos and other things that my editing missed.

Thank you, Jade!
Thank you so much Belinda!! :) it's been a pleasure working with you.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #131 ·
Hi authors!

Hope you're doing well. Currently have spaces from the 22nd October to the end of the month, and November is starting to get enquiries, so please do email if you're interested in my services for next month!

One space available for beginning of November, the rest is more open for blocks of time :)

As always, happy to discuss your project's needs - [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Hi authors!

Currently taking on projects from 8th November onwards. There is a reservation mid-month however, dates are not set and can be switched according to your needs :)

As always, happy to discuss your project and what you may require - [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Jade, thank you so much for everything you have made to my non-fiction book.
I highly recommend Jade because of her honesty, creativity, professionalism, and above all her affordable prices. Definitely, I will send her another manuscript.

Thank you.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Mr. Resen said:
Hi Jade, thank you so much for everything you have made to my non-fiction book.
I highly recommend Jade because of her honesty, creativity, professionalism, and above all her affordable prices. Definitely, I will send her another manuscript.

Thank you.
Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Hi, authors!

I hope you're all doing well. There still spaces from the 8th/9th of November onwards, please check here for my available dates: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact

I'm also taking bookings into December, now, so please get in touch if you know you'll need my services around that time!

Always free to answer questions: [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Hi authors!

Hope writing is going well. I have one space for a proofread or copyedit from 23rd - 30th November, then the next slot I have available is 11th December.

If you'd like to check what other spaces I have available in December or perhaps want to book ahead for January, you can either contact me HERE: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact

or email me, [email protected]

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
Hi authors!

Hope the holiday season is treating you well. I currently have spaces from 10th/11th December, and I'm also booking for January 2021!

**Note** -- I will not be working 24/25/26 December, any projects booked over that time will automatically have those days taken into account for the expected delivery time (ie: 10 days will turn to 13, etc)

As always you can check availability here: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact

or email me [email protected] for information or to discuss anything you may need :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
Hi authors!

How are you all doing? Due to having some switches with dates, I now have one space a week available for the rest of the year! I'm also booking into JANUARY so please let me know if you would like to reserve a spot for 2021 :)

As always you can check my availability here on my calendar: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact

or email me! I'm happy to answer any questions or discuss your projects. [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #139 ·
Happy holidays!

I'm currently booked up until the 18th December, so please let me know if you'd like a proofread or copyedit after that date.

I'm also reserving projects for the new year, so if you have any releases coming up you'd like me to proofread/copyedit, let me know!

All my availability is listed on my calendar: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact

And I'm happy to answer any questions or discuss your projects. [email protected]

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
Hi authors! Hope you had a wonderful holiday period :)

Booking is available now for spots from 8th January, and if you know you'll need me further ahead I'm also taking reservations into February.

All my availability is listed on my calendar: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact

And I'm happy to answer any questions or discuss your projects! [email protected]

Happy New Year!

121 - 140 of 153 Posts