·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
Hello, authors! Hope the year's treating you well so far.

After I take a small break at the end of Jan/starting February, the next free space for both proofreads and copyedits is from the 14th February.

As always, you can see my availability at: https://jadewritesbooks.wixsite.com/mysite-1/contact and reach me for any questions at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Hi authors!

You've all certainly kept me busy recently, but reaching out to say that I am taking bookings from next week (last week of March) and into April!

Let me know if you have any questions, and as always I love to chat about whatever your project may need: [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #144 ·
Hey authors!

I have space from Monday, 5th April onwards in the current blocks:

5th April - 14th April
15th April - 24th April

I can take two projects each with these :) As always, you can see my full availability at: CONTACT | Cover to Cover and reach me for any questions at [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Hi authors!

Hope you're all doing well! I am currently booking for May, there's a few spots booked already, but right now there are spaces from the 11th onward.

As always, you can see my full availability at: CONTACT | Cover to Cover and reach me for any questions at [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
Hey authors!

Hope May's going well for you so far. I currently have availability from the 22nd of May, with room for some smaller projects prior.

22nd - 31st May - room for 2 projects
1st June - 7th June - room for 1 project
8th June onwards - available to be reserved

Let me know if there's any dates you have in mind! As always, you can see my full availability at: CONTACT | Cover to Cover and reach me for any questions at [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Hello all!

Thank you for your inquiries re: June availability! Some jobs are not 100% confirmed until authors know more, those are being reserved so there is some flexibility if you are interested in a proofread/copyedit and wish to book in with me
:)

Let me know if there's any dates you have in mind! As always, you can see my full availability at: CONTACT | Cover to Cover and reach me for any questions at [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Hello, lovelies

I have availability for projects for the rest of this month, and I'm taking reservations for July if you know you'll need copyedits/proofreads around then too

As always, you can see my availability at: CONTACT | Cover to Cover and reach me for any questions at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Hey authors,

Booking from around 11th July onwards. Always taking bookings for the month ahead too, so if you know you'll need proofreading/copyedits in August let me know and I'll get you scheduled in

As always, you can see my availability at: CONTACT | Cover to Cover and reach me for any questions at [email protected]

Thanks!
Modify message

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
Hi hi!

There's some availability from 21st July onwards for a proofread/copyedit, so if you have dates in mind, let me know!

Otherwise, I'm still taking bookings for August

Thanks!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Hello authors!

Hope October is treating you well so far. I have availability from 15th October, and I'm officially booking November and December as well
I know the holiday season can get pretty busy!

You can check all my availability and services here: CONTACT | Cover to Cover

Any questions, my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #154 ·
Hi hi, authors :)
My November schedule is up to date as of today - I have plenty of availability for projects up until the last week of November into December.
You can check all my availability and services here: CONTACT | Cover to Cover

Happy to answer any questions and reserve spaces ahead of time! My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·
Hello, authors!

I have some availability this coming week and the last week of November, as another project has been pushed back slightly. If you need a proofread or copyedit ASAP, now's the time to snag that spot!

All my availability and services can be found here: CONTACT | Cover to Cover

Happy to answer any questions and reserve spaces ahead of time! My email is [email protected]

141 - 155 of 155 Posts