Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of these is better? The foot's a little different. All comments, about foot and non-foot matters, are welcome!

Cover One:

Cover Two:

·
Registered
20,435 Posts
i can't figure out how she's standing on that shoe in cover two.

on a different note, the tongue sticking out does not appeal to me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The first one. Because the second one is obviously 'shopped. If she was raising her heel off the floor the toe part of her shoe would still be flat on the ground and bent up. Also look at the way her leg and foot are lined up. Unless she's a ballerina, I don't think she'd be able to stand like that - even with someone supporting part of her weight.

Finally, the girl on the left has some awesome shoes. Oh, and I like the red dress wearer's tongue sticking out. It makes me more interested in learning about her which, of course, is a good thing for a book cover to do :)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
telracs said:
on a different note, the tongue sticking out does not appeal to me.
G_Bingley said:
Oh, and I like the red dress wearer's tongue sticking out. It makes me more interested in learning about her which, of course, is a good thing for a book cover to do :)
This is pretty funny.

I also liked the tongue. Seemed a little sassy/cheeky/fun to me.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Unless she's a talented contortionist, there is nothing natural looking about foot #2.  :-X My eye went straight to it and I had a moment of "ack!" and "ahahaha."

So I guess it was like "ackahack"

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Just something else -- maybe I've been staring too hard at those shoes, but for the woman on the right, her toes seem touched up? They have darker lines round their toes. Or is that just how it looks?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Oh and something else, just out of interest.

Over here in South Africa, it is illegal to have an image of our money on anything. Posters, adverts, or book covers. Even if it cannot be used as counterfeit. Is that the case in America too?

I'd never be able to have a Rand note on the background of a book cover, for example, like you've got a dollar bill here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts