Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am wondering if the silicon covers for the kindle will fit with the Medge cover seadogg is getting a little dirty.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I have not heard good things about silicon covers. I have heard they are hard to get on, often get dirt underneath and end up looking nasty. I would go with a skin. Then you will have no concern about fitting a cover and you keep your kindle clean and stylish. Check the many decal girl threads on here for more info.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I have tried silicone coves for various electronic gadgets over the years and ALL the silicone covers ended up the same...in the garbage. They are dust, lint, dirt magnets and end up looking nasty. The jelly feel takes some getting used to too! You could not pay me enough to have one now with all the great alternatives available out there. ;D

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I do have a silicone skin on my MP3 player because I was tired of shining up the darn thing when I got fingerprints on it. But the MP3 player is tiny and gets clipped on my jacket. For anything I have to handle all the time, I would not want a silicone skin.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for your comments after i started this post i found nice skin titled Quest it goes with my saddle m-edge cover
and would be great with an old world strange dog cover is i can ever get my hands on one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts