Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my Kindle as a gift from my loving hubby back in September, and I have no problems with my original black cover, but I'd like to dress it up a little.
Due to family medical issues and mechanical failures, a custom cover is not in my budget for a while. I thought maybe some of the more craft inclined people might consider giving me some ideas on how to make my black cover prettier.
After much thinking, I am still drawing a blank. (Obviously I am not a talented person! lol)

Thank you in advance for any thoughts or ideas!  :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
theresa57 said:
I received my Kindle as a gift from my loving hubby back in September, and I have no problems with my original black cover, but I'd like to dress it up a little.
Due to family medical issues and mechanical failures, a custom cover is not in my budget for a while. I thought maybe some of the more craft inclined people might consider giving me some ideas on how to make my black cover prettier.
After much thinking, I am still drawing a blank. (Obviously I am not a talented person! lol)

Thank you in advance for any thoughts or ideas! :)
Theresa check out the Photo Board, there are some very pretty ones in there.

Linda

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My mom has a friend who makes beautiful things out of mere scraps. Since I am off duty for the next two days, I may swing by there and ask her for some ideas.
I am part magpie, and I love anything that is shiny or glittery, and I am totally addicted to the color teal! lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts