Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My book (TTAD) is now for sale as a paperback, thanks to CreateSpace.  But there are two glitches.  First, the name of my cover illustrator is up next to mine, as if we both wrote the book.  Is there was way to change this?  I put her name under "cover illustration" when I filled everything out.  I'd love for her name to be up there, as the cover illustrator, but right now it looks like we are co-authors, which is confusing.

Second, is there a way to get the ebook and paperback book to link, so that all my reviews for the ebook can be seen for the paperback?  This book's got almost 100 reviews, and I'd like paperback buyers to see them.

Any help is deeply appreciated!

Julie

·
Registered
901 Posts
I odn't know about the cover illustrator part. You'll have to send CreateSpace support an email.

As for linking the two, I had to do that with Death Has a Name. Just call or email Kindle support and explain your situation. They will GLADLY set it up properly for you. Note that they use a combination of Author Name, Book Title and Series text to automatically link them together. If those don't match exactly, then a representative has to link them together by hand.

Only takes about 5 minutes for them to do. You just have to email them to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!  I bet they didn't link because my illustrator's name is listed with mine.  I'll contact them!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts