Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been awhile since I've looked into it, so does anyone have any recommendations around good fiction critique sites?  Familiar with Critique Circle, etc but they seem to be heavily populated by Fantasy, Erotica and SF writers. 

I'm looking for a group/site that tends to focus more on mystery/suspense/thriller type of works.

Thanks for any direction.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Are you sure you are familiar with Critique Circle?  They don't allow Erotica in the public queues and I've critiqued plenty of thrillers there.  Obviously, you are looking for alternatives but I didn't want people getting the wrong impression about CC.

Critters is another critique site with a much more convoluted structure of critting by email.

·
Registered
157 Posts
MyraScott said:
Are you sure you are familiar with Critique Circle? They don't allow Erotica in the public queues and I've critiqued plenty of thrillers there. Obviously, you are looking for alternatives but I didn't want people getting the wrong impression about CC.
I'm on CC too and agree with this.

Another critique website online I participate is Scribophile. It has groups focused on specific genres so perhaps you can try looking for an active one about thrillers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts