Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search and didn't see anyone who has the Cruz. I can't be the only one! I just got it two weeks ago and am having fun playing with it. Since it uses the Android operating system, I can download all the apps my husband has on his phone. In fact, it can do everything his phone can -- except make a phone call.

The only thing I'm finding hard to get used to is the fact that it's pressure-sensitive rather than a simple finger-swipe. It doesn't come with a stylus although the online instructions suggest using one. I dug an old one I had from my (now) ancient PalmPilot and it works just fine for turning pages!

I'm new to the boards...nice to meet everyone :)
Diana

·
Registered
525 Posts
spitzlvr said:
Mu husband has one - he hates it. He has a very difficult time connecting to the web on it.
I have it now - going to see if I can figure out what is wrong with it
That's a bummer. Sooner or later here, I'd like a tablet I can load Kindle software on as an alt reading/surfing/writing platform. Might try the Asus one, but the Cruz sounded like an inexpensive option.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.