Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2718 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seem to alway be snacking when I'm on the board! So what you snacking on? (this is supposed to be like: what ya currently listening to..but for snacks or food in general)

Current snackage.....
fresh baguettes (cost 65 cents each) and a boba milk tea from chinatown.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I haven't eaten in two days, but I usually am drinking my home made soy milk. Or for those who tell me it's not milk -- soy juice.

-Sailor

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
I am waiting for my DH to go away (upstairs to teach his Spanish class) and I am going to get some ice cream (gluten free of course  :D )

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Wheat Chex, dry.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
In the last few years my cholesterol numbers kept rising despite the fact that I weigh 105, rarely eat fried foods, red meats, etc.  I hate being on meds, so I decided to try the Cheerios diet.  I ate them dry constantly.  I am not really a snaker, so I had to make a conscious effort to snack on Cheerios.  I lowered my cholesterol by 40 points.  My doctor was pleased, and no meds were used. 

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
drenee said:
In the last few years my cholesterol numbers kept rising despite the fact that I weigh 105, rarely eat fried foods, red meats, etc. I hate being on meds, so I decided to try the Cheerios diet. I ate them dry constantly. I am not really a snaker, so I had to make a conscious effort to snack on Cheerios. I lowered my cholesterol by 40 points. My doctor was pleased, and no meds were used.
that is good to know - I've been snacking on cheerios for a few weeks - they are so good - why should all the little kids get to enjoy them alone

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
drenee said:
Wheat Chex, dry.
One of my favorites. M&Ms is the other. (10 dark chocolate M&Ms are one Weight Watchers point, BTW.

Betsy

·
Super Moderator
67,324 Posts
rho said:
that is good to know - I've been snacking on cheerios for a few weeks - they are so good - why should all the little kids get to enjoy them alone
Honey Nut are the best. . . . . .

Also Frosted Mini-Wheats. . . . .

When it comes to Goldfish, I want the pizza flavored ones. . . .

Right now I'm just drinking a Cherry Coke Zero. . . .but I may have to go get a sleeve of Girl Scout Thin Mints in a bit. . . .

Ann

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
drenee said:
In the last few years my cholesterol numbers kept rising despite the fact that I weigh 105, rarely eat fried foods, red meats, etc. I hate being on meds, so I decided to try the Cheerios diet. I ate them dry constantly. I am not really a snaker, so I had to make a conscious effort to snack on Cheerios. I lowered my cholesterol by 40 points. My doctor was pleased, and no meds were used.
I think my leg weighs 105.... :( ;)

Congrats on the lower cholesterol. You should write the company, maybe you can do a commercial!

Betsy

1 - 20 of 2718 Posts