Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know how many of you download music through Amazon, but I've been finding some amazing buys recently on MP3s on Amazon. I get their weekly newsletter & seem to find something free or all-but free most every week - and no DRM.

Yesterday they had a deal for 150 kids songs (my grandkids are here a LOT) for 99 cents so I downloaded it yesterday. There's an Amazon Downloader program that the MP3 goes into, then when you open that it goes into iTunes (or whatever music player you choose). When I opened the Amazon Downloader & it attempted to download the music (didn't do it until this morning) every file said "Download no longer available". Well I could've just done it again, it's only 99 cents, but I sent an e-mail asking what might be the problem. They said they'd refunded the 99 cents & I should just one-click it again. Otherwise I'd have had to download every song separately, which wasn't really a great idea for 150 songs! So thumbs up for Amazon's customer service, and here's the link for anyone who's interesting in 150 songs for any kidlets they may need to entertain...it's downloaded & in iTunes now & mine have already given it their approval. ;)

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Thank you.  I forwarded the link to my daughter-in-law. 
deb

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm telling y'all - it's worth signing up for the weekly notification - a week or two ago I got 99 "Perfectly Relaxing Songs" for 99 cents (now it's $7.99 - still a good deal for 99 songs!)  It mainly works as a reminder for me to check for bargains. I've tried some new artists, I've found all kinds of stuff free and/or dirt cheap. 

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I just subscribed and will keep an eye out. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Will keep an eye out and looks like a good idea for my toddler niece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts