Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone received their first sales report from D2D? I assume I will get my first one at the end of this month and was wondering if it will be available as one xml file covering all channels or whether it will be issued as one file per channel instead. Pricing is the same per book across all channels, title, author etc as that is how D2D is set up, so I'm expecting a single file.

Can anyone tell me if my Trackerbox software can handle that? I was thinking of asking Mark over at Trackerbox to make it work for me if it doesn't currently. I'm happy to say there will be something to report :) 5 sales yesterday.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I haven't Mark, but I'll be interested to hear what you get. As a side point, how long did it take to go live on kobo and apple? Nook went live same day, a week later and I'm still waiting for the others.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
davidhaynes said:
I haven't Mark, but I'll be interested to hear what you get. As a side point, how long did it take to go live on kobo and apple? Nook went live same day, a week later and I'm still waiting for the others.
I only use two channels at D2D: Nook and Apple. The others are all direct. Nook went live same day for me and the next day for a couple I submitted late in the evening. Still waiting for Apple but its only been three or four days since I started with D2D. I do remember that Kobo went live the day after I submitted those titles at Kobo Writing Life though.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
D2D sends the payment notice out per channel.
It says something like "you earnings from itunes is listed below. Please note iTunes pays every month"

Then it sent me the same email again but with B&N. And they pay out every 60 days.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trublue said:
D2D sends the payment notice out per channel.
It says something like "you earnings from itunes is listed below. Please note iTunes pays every month"

Then it sent me the same email again but with B&N. And they pay out every 60 days.
Thanks for the info, but I was thinking more along the lines of how the xml spreadsheets will work or if they will. I emailed Mark the creator of the Trackerbox software and he is adding D2D functionality to the software even as we speak! That's good news. He tells me D2D reports work similarly to the way Smashwords operates. So for instance in his software in the vendor field I will probably see something like: D2D:iTunes, D2D:Nook, etc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts