Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can see the night sky clearly, go out and take a look.  You can take your Kindles if you must but it's an awsome site.

If I read the report right, later on, venuse will teack behind the moone and then reappear.  sounds cool. Let's watch....it may take a while..maybe 3 more hours, not sure.

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Jupiter and Venus have been a lovely bright sight for the past few weeks, getting closer and closer together in the south/southwest in the evenings. I missed the close conjunction with the Moon Sunday night due to clouds but last night's was lovely.  Even without the Moon, Venus and Jupiter will be close-ish and bright for a bit longer yet.

·
Registered
273 Posts
My son took me outside to see this.  The sky was perfectly clear and the site was beautiful.  He had read an article on this and it only happens every 950 years.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I finally saw da moon, Venus and Jupiter last night. They were beautiful, very bright and clear. I guess they weren't as close together as a few days ago, but at least I saw them!

L

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.