Kindle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I had been wondering what the problem was with Dan Brown's next book. I guess I'm used to so many authors of popular fiction cranking out a book every year or so that I began to wonder if he'd gotten a serious case of writer's block. According to him he's just been doing 5 years worth of research.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I'll wait for the $9.99 price, but I'll be there. I don't love Dan Brown the way some people do, but he does write fairly entertaining stuff.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I thought the Da Vinci Code was good, but I really loved Angels and Demons. I've read all his others and I liked them also, just not as much and A&D. But I am also looking forward to his next book and will probably splurge also.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Whoo Hoo!  Can hardly wait -- seems like it has taken soooo long for Dan to finish this book.  Hang the cost!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I can't wait, I love both Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. I though it would never come out.   

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
I agree with some of you - I liked Angels and Demons more than the DaVinci Code.
I found his other two books quite entertaining.....having some experience with the infrastructure of those two books, I was perhaps more entertained than others.
I will certainly read the new one.  It is just a question of whether I will/can wait for the Kindle version.
And I heard on the radio last night that there will be a first printing of 5 million books.  I am sure that our resident authors would LOVE that.

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
Ann,
Thanks for posting the link.
It is great to have a teaser for new books.
Now I have to decide if I am going to purchase the DTB copy or wait .......
how long?
for the Kindle version.

Hmmmmm.

Just sayin......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts