Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made some corrections to my book. Most of them are minor such as extra spacing. But, I added some text to one page and to a couple of spots. I was pleased with the one I uploaded the first time but, this time it is much better. This is the final version. It took me thirteen years to compile this book so, please enjoy.

I created a poster called creation as well to accompany the book.
http://www.cafepress.com/DanielandAngel.382689214

The book is called "Daniel and the Angel"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The book is called "Daniel and the Angel"

I added this poster to my book.
http://www.cafepress.com/DanielandAngel.382689214

The poster I made, called "Creation", can be bought at cafepress but it can also, be seen in my book. The poster at cafepress is about 7 dollars but you can see it in my book for about dollar. But, after you read my book you might want to buy the full size poster version of the image in my book. They are both the same accept one has scripture citations and the other has the scripture citations fully written out. I could not but the whole verses in kindle. Just the bible citations, instead.

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Thomas, I merged this with your previous thread. . .you may have only one thread per book here in the Bazaar. . . .please place a bookmark/favorite in your browser so you'll be able to find it later. Here are the rest of the guidelines that apply to promotion threads:

We invite you to use your book cover as your avatar and have links to your book and website in your signature. Be sure to read the fine print below. Don't forget to bookmark this thread so you can update it. Although self-promotion is limited to the Book Bazaar, most of our authors have found the best way to promote their books is to be as active throughout KindleBoards as time allows. This is your target audience--book lovers with Kindles!

Thanks for being part of KindleBoards! Feel free to PM us if you have any questions.

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

The fine print:
Please add to your existing book thread when you have news about your book rather than start a new one, it helps the members who are trying to follow you. You may have a separate thread for each of your books. We recommend you bookmark your post so that you can find it in the future. ;) You may respond to all posts, but if there have been no member posts, we ask that you wait a week before "bumping" the thread by posting back-to-back posts of your own. And we ask that Amazon reviews not be repeated here as they are easy to find at your book link. Also, full reviews from other sites should not be posted here, but you may post a short blurb and a link to the full review instead. All this, and more, is included in our Forum Decorum. From time to time our site rules may change; be sure to check Forum Decorum (http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,36.0.html) for the current guidelines and rules. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts