Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Pogue mentions the "clicky" part of the page turn button and the "clicky" keyboard. 

Uh oh.

I sure hope this thing is quiet.  I often read in bed long after my husband falls asleep. Turning DTB pages doesn't make noise, so I really hope turning pages on my K2 won't make a clicking sound.  Amazon gets it back if it makes annoying noises.

Guess I'll soon see (hear).

·
Registered
860 Posts
I have no experience with the K2 (I will have tomorrow!!!) but with the K1 the click is no louder than a DTB page turn.  So hardly a noise at all but there is some noise.  Very soft noise.  And not scratchy at all like a DTB page turning sound which kinda gives me the "scratching on a blackboard" heebie jeebies.

I actually really like the clicky sound but then my DD has tourettes and I love to hear her clicking happily around the house.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I actually really like the clicky sound but then my DD has tourettes and I love to hear her clicking happily around the house.
That's very sweet, KindleMom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.