Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
I can not wait!!  It will be nice to have an hour of daylight when I get home from work in the evenings.  As it is now it's dark when I go in and dark when I come out.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Thanks VA.  I didn't know that.  I'll have to remind the family there will now be 5 hours difference instead of 4. 

·
Super Moderator
67,325 Posts
We lived in the UK for 3 years. . . they also change from Greenwich Mean time to British Summer time.  But, you know how the news guys here go out of the way to remind people. . . .they kind of keep it secret there.  You're just expected to know.  When you're an American. . . you don't necessarily. . . .can be embarrassing.  :D

Ann

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can't wait either. I love having that extra daylight in the evening.  Winter is so hard when it starts getting dark at 4:30.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Sweety18 said:
I can't wait either, when the time changes that means summer is almost here :) Which means time to hit the beach :)
Almost summer? Not here in Minnesota! I'm guessing two more snowstorms and three months until beach weather :(

·
Registered
599 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. Sigh, that's an hour less of sleep :(

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Britt said:
Thanks for the reminder. Sigh, that's an hour less of sleep :(
yeah but you get it back in November ;

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I am so ready... love the "longer" days! Plus, it means that it won't be too much longer until it is pool/lake season!! :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts