Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're here! It's the first official KindleBoards meet-up in DC.

We're still waiting for a few people, but we have our balloons and KindleBoards sign so hopefully they'll show up.

I'm going to go into chat and hang out there if anybody wants to talk to us!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I should have mentioned Ann, Van, Susan and Robin (she doesn't post) were all here.

Geoff just showed up. We're waijust waiting for Jan and Mike now I think.
Hi to everyone. I know you'll have a great time.

I'm having difficulty getting into chat. :'(
I was watching for you, but I think I'll let you guys have your meet-up without my poking my nose in.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hi everyone! Have fun for the rest of us that can't be there.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi everyone! (Leslie waves from Maine).

Are you all sitting there reading silently?

L

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Leslie said:
Are you all sitting there reading silently?

L
LOL. I'll be looking forward to see a picture of that. I don't think there's a picture of more than 1 person reading with the Kindle. ;D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi everybody!!  Hope y'all are having fun while the rest of us either can't go because of work or location or both! (lucky devils!!)

hehe

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am so jealous!  I'm in So Cal.  Would love to have a Kindle Klub.  In fact, yesterday as I was leaving work I ran into another Kindler.  Then another who just ordered a Kindle and a K1 user also walked by.  I jokingly said we were having a Kindle Klub meeting.  Of course we all compared our Kindles and had a couple minutes to gab.  I was able to give out a slew on info to a newbie of 2 weeks.  Funny, how most Kindlers are in love with their Kindle and want to talk about it.  Anyone interested in a So Cal Klub?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Congratulations, and I hope you all have a great time. You'll have to have a good enough time for the people there, and the people who couldn't make it. ;)

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Just want to send a big hello and hug to the DC area people at the meet up from New York.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Hi all.  I really hate that I'm missing this.
deb

1 - 20 of 203 Posts