Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I should have mentioned Ann, Van, Susan and Robin (she doesn't post) were all here.

Geoff just showed up. We're waijust waiting for Jan and Mike now I think.
Hi to everyone. I know you'll have a great time.

I'm having difficulty getting into chat. :'(
I was watching for you, but I think I'll let you guys have your meet-up without my poking my nose in.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Hi everyone! Have fun for the rest of us that can't be there.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi everybody!!  Hope y'all are having fun while the rest of us either can't go because of work or location or both! (lucky devils!!)

hehe

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am so jealous!  I'm in So Cal.  Would love to have a Kindle Klub.  In fact, yesterday as I was leaving work I ran into another Kindler.  Then another who just ordered a Kindle and a K1 user also walked by.  I jokingly said we were having a Kindle Klub meeting.  Of course we all compared our Kindles and had a couple minutes to gab.  I was able to give out a slew on info to a newbie of 2 weeks.  Funny, how most Kindlers are in love with their Kindle and want to talk about it.  Anyone interested in a So Cal Klub?

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Just want to send a big hello and hug to the DC area people at the meet up from New York.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.