Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come join us in chat tonight at 9 pm eastern (please subtract 1 hour for each time zone west of Eastern) to discuss Chapters 1-3 of Dead Until Dark.

Last one in's a fangbanger!

~robin

PS: If you'll be there, please read the rules....We'd like to avoid a free-for-all in chat (don't worry, they're not bad.)
1. Rules to avoid a chat free-for-all:

You type the following -
! (means I have something to say)

? (means I have a question)

* (means Away from the keyboard for a sec)

The facilitator keeps track of the queue, so people go in order, rather typing all at once.

And, most importantly, remember that chat is a stick-free environment (see book klub rule #1).

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
And, most importantly, remember that chat is a stick-free environment (see book klub rule #1).
This is the stick rule from the guidelines: Book Club leaders may not be killed with a stick. (Also known as the Robin Rule.)

Chat time:
Pacific 6pm
Hawaii time 4pm

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to everyone who participated in the chat tonight! 

We had a whole bunch of fun, and we didn't crash the boards, so  I think it can be called a success.

Join us next Wednesday night (2/4?) at 9 pm Eastern to discuss chapters 4 through 6. 

Happy reading everyone! 

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
I missed it. I just got home. I had to work late tonight. Maybe I will be home earlier next week. :mad: :( ???

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
sebat...you totally got used to being fashionably late or being on hawaii time.
Yeah...I know. Just getting use to being on HI time and I have to move again. ::)
I just found out I'm moving back to the mainland June 1.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
enjoy the weather (and food) while you can.
Will try...going to Dukes for a friends birthday party Friday night.

It's been cold (72) and rainy so far this week but that is still better than the family in the mid-West has as the moment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts