Kindle Forum banner

Tell us something about your Dead Until Dark background. Check as many as apply, and you can change

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I've started a poll so we can get a feel for who's read the book and who hasn't!  Also some of the general information about the participants in the book klub.  You can change your vote by clicking on Remove Vote and revoting!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I vote for removing the Robin Rule (see Book Klub Guidelines.)
Hey! :eek:

I don't know which is more disturbing: that this is an entry on the poll, or that people are voting for it!
;D

If I get the opportunity to plead my case, then let me say this:
Give me a chance to offend you before you rescind the "no killing the moderator with a stick" rule. I mean, I know I can do a good job of offending someone(s), if you just let me try. That is all. I approve this message.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
;D

It is disturbing isn't it--2 out of 3 respondents so far seem to want to remove the Robin Rule.  I'm guessing you were the vote against.

Betsy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
It is disturbing isn't it--2 out of 3 respondents so far seem to want to remove the Robin Rule
crap.

Is that a rabbit over there?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Hey! :eek:

I don't know which is more disturbing: that this is an entry on the poll, or that people are voting for it!
;D

If I get the opportunity to plead my case, then let me say this:
Give me a chance to offend you before you rescind the "no killing the moderator with a stick" rule. I mean, I know I can do a good job of offending someone(s), if you just let me try. That is all. I approve this message.
Let's allow Robin her chance. (We can always vote to get a stick later ;))

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Oh, now that is just priceless.  I must have a rabbit like that.  Where might I acquire one?

(If anyone was on the vice topic earlier this week, yes, I realize that shopping is a vice.  Please don't make me repost the homophone joke.)

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
robin.goodfellow said:
Oh, now that is just priceless. I must have a rabbit like that. Where might I acquire one?

(If anyone was on the vice topic earlier this week, yes, I realize that shopping is a vice. Please don't make me repost the homophone joke.)
http://www.stuffemal.com/cgi-bin/store/pid_103.htm
unfortunately, there is not a Kindleboards affiliate link for it. ;D

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
I think Bunnicula just might be the official Dead Until Dark Klub mascot....look there's a bunny!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You took the words right out of my mouth:  Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a mascot.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It scares me when we think alike...

Betsy

Better than this mascot:

Who knew there were people who dress up guinea pigs? (shakes head.)

Betsy

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Perhaps it should.  If our psychic vibes are too closely linked, the mob with sticks and torches might come after you.

Wait a minute....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Oh, I'm reading it...I was thinking I might have to defend Robin from stick carrying book readers but she's probably tougher than I. At the very least all the Book Klub leaders should be firmly against revoking the Robin Rule.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I hope they're not forming an angry mob in the Not Quite Kindle forum.

At the very least all the Book Klub leaders should be firmly against revoking the Robin Rule.
Thanks Scott! clearly the other forum leaders have not yet considered that if I am killed with a stick, it will become the <insert name here> Rule.
;D

G

·
Ann Von Hagel said:
mean, nasty, sharp, pointy.........LOOK AT THE BONES, MAN!

hehehe

I have seen that movie one too many times. I may have to pull it off of the DVD shelf and watch it tonight.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.