Kindle Forum banner

Tell us something about your Dead Until Dark background. Check as many as apply, and you can change

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
D'ya think they really needed to advertise "Cuddlycavies Exclusive"?  Seriously?  Someone else would do this?

???

Betsy

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
Thanks Scott! clearly the other forum leaders have not yet considered that if I am killed with a stick, it will become the <insert name here> Rule.
;D
Oh, I'm firmly on the side of keeping the Robin Rule.

Down with ...

I won't be joining your Klub because I don't do vampire books, but I love your mascot. Instead of the leaderboard for the Klub in your siggy, maybe you should put vampire bunny. ;D

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
mean, nasty, sharp, pointy.........LOOK AT THE BONES, MAN!
You mean behind the rabbit?

Certainly we will miss you in the DUD klub, gertie, but I understand that vampires are not everyone's cup of Type A. I like the suggestion of the bunny in the sig line, though.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Vegas_Asian,
it's under book corner-the top section is book klubs, then book klubs guidelines.........
this thread is hysterical!
Kristie

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ya know whats missing? This thread isn't complete without some Eric!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Yep .. I am a proud member of the fang bangers..
Now if I could just FIND Eric. I know he is in the city somewhere :D Been to the bar that fangtasia is based on and STILL no eric *sigh*

But yeah THUD is right..

·
Registered
339 Posts
I have to say that this series will always hold a special place in my heart.  Not only did I really like it, but when I was saving money to purchase my Kindle I decided to sell my dtbs.  These were the first books that I sold.  They are what started my "I'm gonna buy a Kindle!!" fund.  ;D

G

·
robin.goodfellow said:
You mean behind the rabbit?
Sorry, Robin, that is my form of distraction. I randomly throw out movie quotes, forgetting that not everyone has seen or loved the movie as much as I have. One of the reasons I love living with Jim, he so gets it. He also does the same thing. My daughter gives us very weird looks when we have a conversation in Movie-ese.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I know!  I was playing along!  One of the knights, after Tim the enchanter gets through talking about the rabbit looks at the rabbit and says "Behind the rabbit?"
And Tim says "It IS the rabbit!"

My brother and I also do this all the time as well.  It makes my sister-in-law crazy.  For all the movies she's seen in common with us, we might as well be speaking German.

Chobitz:  Go YOU!!  You get double points on your first book club answers for bringing out the Eric. 

And Vegas_Asian, that is one hot candy corn.  He is super cool.

G

·
robin.goodfellow said:
I know! I was playing along! One of the knights, after Tim the enchanter gets through talking about the rabbit looks at the rabbit and says "Behind the rabbit?"
And Tim says "It IS the rabbit!"
Oh, yeah, I had forgotten. That does it, I must pull it out and watch it.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
"Come back, and I shall taunt you a second time!"

(Warning: Very inventive curses. Not, probably, cursing, per say, but some fascinating name calling.)

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Oooh, Robin, you are evil......lol.

Are you going to wave your private parts at me?
Your mother was a hamster....

And your father smelt of elderberries! rofl

·
Registered
188 Posts
Roflmao!!  You guys are soooo bad/good!  I think I'm going to enjoy this book klub much more than my local one!! :D  Counting the hours........

21 - 40 of 48 Posts