Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
I am the author of the Deadly Sports Mysteries series.
Sudden Death, the first book in the series received two very powerful endorsements:

"Pure fun, pure intirigue. The action never stops till a fascinating climax!" Clive Cussler

"You like golf, you like murder mysteries-then Sudden Death is your book!" James Patterson

These endorsements and many more helped Marc Entertainment decide to pick up the TV options for my series.

To help promote my upcoming novel, Dead Ball (July release) I am holding two contests at my website. Please visit and register to Win a stadium sized ESPN Banner signed by all the anchors & analysts or win a contest to be named in my next novel. Registering is Free & Easy at http://www.balkindbooks.com

Although my books are sports themed, many great reviews have come from people who are not athletes nor fans of any sport. I hope you'll check out my books and enter my contests.

Thanks for your support.
Michael Balkind
Sudden Death on kindle - http://balkindbooks.com/BuySuddenDeath.html
Sudden Death Video Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnIqSd8FYmM

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
OK Michael - gonna head off and get your books!  Like I told another author here, I am a sports junkie and as long as the bad guys get it I'll be very happy  :D

Nice to have you here!  Keep us up on what you are writing.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow! -
Thank you all for the warm welcome - it seems Kindle Boards are a very friendly place. Thanks also for buying my book, Anju. Hope as a sports junkie, you enjoy it. You should visit my website and register for my contest to win the ESPN Banner. It's a pretty neat prize for a sports fan.

Thanks again all.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Welcome to the boards!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the support all you kindleboarders. Sudden Death is now available for ony .99 cents. I hope you enjoy it.
Here's a review from amazon the Sudden Death just received:

Grabs your attention and never lets go..., April 3, 2009

Prior to purchase, I hoped that this wouldn't be another boring sports thriller where the hero wins a tournament by one shot. "Sudden Death" grabbed my attention from page one and never let go! It's pure intrigue that rates with five star thrillers like Patterson. It contains everything a male reader would enjoy...suspense, sports, money, women, competition AND has things that a female reader would like...a hot male superstar, a touch of romance and the thrill of a chase. I usually figure out a whodunit by the first third of a book. Not this time!! That's how good this book is...I guaranTEE you won't be able to either!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Sudden-Death/dp/B0012IZ9KA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Michael,
Welcome to the board and thanks for writing such a cool book. I never thought Golf could be so thrilling.  This is a five star read that I know my fellow kindle-ers will agree is a book to die for.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hi,

I ordered your book 3 days ago. I know I will love it if it is like Harlan Coben's Myron Bolitar series.

I know, not exactly the same-same, but I couldn't resist buying your book because of the "I usually figure out a whodunit by the first third of a book. Not this time!! That's how good this book is...I guaranTEE you won't be able to either!!" comment. I like a challenge and this was too titillating (like a roller coaster ride!) for me to pass off -- cuz like the person who wrote that, I am quite good at figuring out the bad guys before the end of the story. Heh!

If I like it, I'd like to buy the book for the raffle basket I am building and if you don't mind, can I get you to sign it? The raffle ticket buyers
would love it more if it's signed by the author! Thanks.

My Kindle library is getting as big as my TBR mountain. Too many books, too little time to read. Sigh...

ebc, knows she's knee-deep-in-books-trouble when she saw how many new-to-her authors actively post here...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts