Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was looking at Movers and Shakers in Kindle and noticed this is number 3. I read the review and got a sample, sounds as if it will be a good read. Some of his books I like and others I can't get into. Think I will try this one.

Linda

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:

I was looking at Movers and Shakers in Kindle and noticed this is number 3. I read the review and got a sample, sounds as if it will be a good read. Some of his books I like and others I can't get into. Think I will try this one.

Linda
The woman's unstoppable now!!! ::) Thanks for the recommendation!

Betsy

·
Registered
7 Posts
I will certainly be getting this book, but...I will have to purchase it in paper. Koontz is one of the few authors that my husband and I both enjoy, and he'd have to pry my kindle out of my cold, dead hands before I'd share it with him...especially since he made fun of me when I first declared "I *must* have one!".

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:

Linda
Of course I HAD to buy it, it's Dean Koontz! So Linda, I'm blaming you for my first 9.99 book purchase. :mad: Yep, it's all your fault. That's what I'm telling DH when my credit card bill comes...

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have that on my wish list. What do you think of it? I have found some of his books to be hit or miss. There are some I love and some I can't get into.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
And while I was at it I bought Watchers and Tick Tock, two of my favorite Koontz books.  I'm sure I'll be re-buying a number of his books for Bibi, and passing the paperbacks on to my daughter.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I like some of his books, Watchers is one of my favorites. I just finished reading the Odd Thomas books and The Husband.and enjoyed them. I have The Darkest Evening of the year waiting and a sample of The Good Guy

This is my first attempt at links- I think it's right

Lynn

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
I noticed a number of his Kindle books are around $3 or less.  Do a search in Kindlebooks and then sort by price.

Betsy

·
Registered
86 Posts
I am really liking Shadowfires. I am reading a dtb, so it was kind of hard last night because I (drum roll please....) GOT MY KINDLE YESTERDAY!!!!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
quiltlvr said:
I am really liking Shadowfires. I am reading a dtb, so it was kind of hard last night because I (drum roll please....) GOT MY KINDLE YESTERDAY!!!!
WOO HOO!! That is fantastic news :D You will have a great weekend!

Happy Kindling!

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
quiltlvr said:
Woohoo, Quiltlvr! You really snuck that one in!!! How can you stand to not read on your new Kindle!! Congratulations!

Betsy

·
Registered
86 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Woohoo, Quiltlvr! You really snuck that one in!!! How can you stand to not read on your new Kindle!! Congratulations!

Betsy
Oh, I read on my Kindle! I just made a deal w/ myself that I had to read 50 pages of the dtb first. Oh, and the whispernet works in town!! I tried it out when I picked my kids up from school and all of my pre-ordered stuff arrived!! Whoo hoo!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
quiltlvr said:
Another Kindle owner ;D It is so much fun when you download books. Enjoy you Kindle ;D

·
Registered
5,087 Posts
I just waiting for the final book in his Christopher Snow trilogy. It’s been 10 years since the second volume was published, and I’ve about given up hope.

Mike

1 - 20 of 25 Posts